I am here to participate in the TOME Topple, yet again!! Now, I tried participating last time and I failed miserably. Le sigh. I had a lot going on, so attempting to read multiple 500+ pages books was just definitely not a good idea. This time around, I’m definitely feeling way more motivated!! 🙂
Here are some details about the read-a-thon:
- Duration: November 17-30th
- Parameters: Read tomes – books that are 500+ pages
- Read more than 1 tome
- Read a graphic novel (still over 500 pages)
- Read a tome that is part of a series
- Buddy read a tome
- Read an adult novel
Now…with all that in mind, I aim to read…3 tomes!! Ambitious? Maybe? We’ll see! Here is what I will be aiming to read over the next two weeks!
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice & Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (audiobook)
- The Ask & the Answer (#2) by Patrick Ness (Note: I do have to read the first one still, so we’ll actually see if this happens)
- Full Metal Alchemist (Vol 2) by Hiromu Arakawa
With these three books, I am hoping to complete 3 challenges: read more than 1 tome, read a graphic novel and read a tome that is part of a series! 🙂
Now…will I actually make it through these books? We’ll see! I’m pretty hopeful seeing as how one is an audiobook and one is a graphic novel, so I’m really only reading one full physical tome, haha!! But, with the Thanksgiving holiday and needing to read the first book in the Chaos Walking trilogy first, we’ll have to see…haha!!
If any of you are participation, let me know in the comments! I’d love some community love and cheering one another on as we conquer our tomes! 🙂
Happy reading all!!