Yes, I am terribly late at this, and if you haven’t read many of my posts let me tell you… grad school is a B. For your pleasure, these are my top 5 of 2016:
- All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda – Classic murder mystery, told backwards day by day. Most amazing end of novel surprise I have read in a LONG time.
- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica – Sooo… I love mysteries….this one tugged on my heart strings, real good.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – I accidentally turned on HBO and watched the movie one day and became completely obsessed with what the book must be like. Spoiler Alert: It didn’t disappoint.
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- Relief Map by Rosalie Knecht