Happy 2016 readers! 🙂 We hope you’ve all had a great start to another new year! Now with the start of another new year, comes new books to grace our shelves! 😉 We’re here to tell you a little bit about our most highly anticipated releases of 2016!!
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard ~ Publication Date (1/5/2016)
The synopsis of this story reminds me so much of Tamora Pierces’ magical worlds/systems, which fills me with such nostalgia and excitement to pick this one up!
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken ~ Publication Date (1/5/2016)
A story about time travel and pirates?! Yes please!!!
- Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers ~ Publication Date (2/2/2016)
I have always been fascinated with stories about assassins and with this one having elements of “Romeo and Juliet” has me twice intrigued!
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey ~ Publication Date (5/24/2016)
This is my most highly anticipated book of the year!!! I have loved the other two books in the series and I find this series to be so refreshing within the dystopian genre. I am so excited for the finale!!
- Summer Days and Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories ~ Publication Date (6/14/2016)
I really enjoyed the last bind up of short stories that Stephanie Perkins put together, and I think I may enjoy this one even more! 🙂
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer ~ Publication Date (11/8/2016)
Retelling of the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland and by Marissa Meyer? I’ll take it now, please!!
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – Publication Date (9/22/16)
Six of Crows was one of my favorite reads of 2015, so I’m definitely looking forward to the sequel of one of the best YA books I’ve read in a long time.
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown – Publication Date (2/09/16)
I just started reading Red Rising, but I’m already pleasantly surprised by it, so I feel like I might blaze through this trilogy!
- A Doubters Almanac by Ethan Canin – Publication date (2/6/16)
- The Girls by Emma Cline- Publication date (6/4/16)
- Untitled by Liane Moriarty – Publication date (7/26/16)
- SweetBitter by Stephanie Danler – Publication date (5/24/16)
- Modern Lovers by Emma Straub – Publication date (5/31/16)