Rachel’s TBR List
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand (Currently Reading) – This is another typical “late to the party” move on my part….Everyone and their mother has read this, but I must have been busy with something else while the hype was in full swing!
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor – Love the podcast, can’t wait to check out the book!
- A Man Called Ove by Frederick Backman – This seems like such a feel-good book, which will probably fit in perfectly with the holiday spirit of December!
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare – I was cheated out of this read during my freshman year of high school. My teacher spent months on To Kill a Mockingbird so we ended up just watching the movie version (I know–appalling. I’ll give you a moment to collect yourself). I’m gonna take advantage of youtube and listen to this in the car during my commute.
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare – Another commute book. This one, at least, I’ve read. Sophomore year was a long time ago, though, so I could use a refresher!
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson – Another “late to the party” moment for me. A good friend bought me this book for Christmas…three years ago? And I still haven’t read it. I’m a terrible person. Sorry, Jim.
Here’s hoping winter break will help me finish strong!
Val’s TBR List
I apologize in advance, with the last month of the semester I have been a little overwhelmed and my reading has slowed down some. For now my plan is to get through the rest of my November TBR. Hopefully with the holidays and going on vacation I will have time to read more, but for now this is what is currently sitting in my apartment getting renewed every 2 weeks 🙂
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman – Unfortunately this has to go back to the library as I am 10 pages in, someone else put it on hold 😦 hopefully I can get my hands back on it later this month!
Christina’s TBR List
November was a pretty terrible reading month, as I got sick twice! 😦 I am hoping that I can definitely have a better reading month in December!! IN addition to my December TBR, I will also be participating in #HarryXmasToYou because I want to re-read HP 1-7 this month!!! It’s a challenge, but I believe in myself! 😉 Here is what else I will be reading this month:
What will you all be reading this month? Are there any books that you like to read over the holidays?