I’m really starting to develop an appreciation for the month of November. All the stress of the holiday season hasn’t quite arrived, and the fall weather still lingers for a little while. That combination makes November the perfect month to amp up my reading time! And thanks to my recent book haul, I have plenty of books that I’ve wanted to get to waiting on a nearby shelf!
Here’s what I hope to get to in the coming month:
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Safe as Houses by Marie-Helene Bertino
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- A Man Called Ove by Frederick Backman
- In The Woods by Tana French
Currently reading: Six of Crows by Leigh Barduga (loving it so far!)
The list is a little ambitious, but I’m trying to get more reading in my day so hopefully I get to most of them! What’s on your TBR list? Have you read any of the ones on mine?