With this confusing weather and a recent gain in free time, I am so excited that I can actually make a TBR post! Earlier today, I made the mistake of checking out Goodread’s Choice Awards 2015 page. The ‘holds’ list on my account at the library immediately sprang back to life. Here is what I have on deck:
(in no particular order)
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Why not me? by Minday Kaling (just because I love her)
- To All the Boy’s I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (Christinaina has already read and reviewed this, so probably no review on this one)
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (Also previously reviewed by Christina, I’m really just craving these two for my own state of mind)
Oh! Also! I am currently reading/listening to The Diviners by Libba Bray, look for the review in a few weeks!
Now, I am up first in queue for 6/8 of these, let’s hope they don’t all come at the same time!